- Home & Past Rides
- Must See YouTube Videos!
- 1947 COPPERHEAD My Personal Truck- Not For Sale
- CopperHead Photo-shoot Jan 2014
- 1965 Shelby Cobra "5.0"- For Sale $80K
- 1968 Camaro SS " Phantom" - For Sale
- 2015 Copper Jr Bobber - FOR SALE
- 1955 Chevy "Sucker Punch" -For Sale
- 1980 Chevy C10 - SOLD
- 1959 Chevy "The Chief" - SOLD
- 1952 Chevy Coupe - For Sale
- 1949 "Tobacco Road" - Sold
- 1951 "Gold Nugget" - SOLD
- 1954 "Ghost" - SOLD
- 1950 "Rusty" - SOLD
- 1954 "RATON" - SOLD
- 1954 "The Sheriff" - SOLD
- 1996 Chevy Dually - SOLD
- 1954 "EL GORDO" - SOLD
- 1953 "Big Country" - SOLD
- 1953 "Green Mile" - SOLD
- 1965 "Surfer Truck" - SOLD
- 1964 "Country Boy" - SOLD
- 1949 "Silver Dollar" - SOLD
- 1950 "Red Stardom" - SOLD
- 1954 - "Resurrected" - SOLD
- 1942 "POSSUM 454" - SOLD
- 1950 "Green Monster" - SOLD
- 1951 "Home Wrecker" - SOLD
- 1952 Chevy "Ol' Blue" - SOLD
- 1929 FORD MODEL A - SOLD
- 1950 Demolition Truck - SOLD
- 1949 "Aussie's Bandit" - SOLD
- 1966 "TEAL MAGNET" - SOLD
- 1972 Chevy " F.A.S.T." - SOLD
- 1949 "TATOO TRUCK" - SOLD
- 1950 "Budweiser Truck" - SOLD
- 1964 Chevy C10 "BIG RED"- SOLD
- 1964 Impala SS - LS3- SOLD
- 1963 - C10 "Farm Fresh" - SOLD
- 1950 GMC "Rusty Hook" - SOLD
- 1950 Chevy Fleetline - SOLD
- 2015 Harley "Satan's Assassin" SOLD
- 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabrio - Sold $91K
- 1950 Devil's Claw - SOLD
- 1964 High Cotton - Sold
- 1953 Feel The Teal - SOLD
- 1952 Chey "Shop Truck" - SOLD
- 1964 Chevy "JADED" - SOLD
- 1964 Raw C10 - SOLD
- 1952 "HURRICANE" - SOLD
- 1954 Black Sheep - SOLD
- 2013 Porsche 911 Carrer S - SOLD
- 1965 Chevy C10 "Shady Lady" - sold
- Bagged Truck Sunday
- Friends Rides - For Sale
- 1964 "Blue Moon" SOLD
- 1966 "SINISTER" - SOLD
- Rare- 1987 Toyota LandCruiser - SOLD
- 1966 C10 "The Snitch" - SOLD
- 1959 Chevy "Carolina Blue" - SOLD
- 1969 Ford Mustang - "Bad Ass" - SOLD
- 1966 Shotgun Betty - SOLD
- 1968 CHEVY C10- Zero Fucks Given - SOLD
- 1964 Lincoln Continental "En Pin Gao" - SOLD
- 1965 C10 -"Low Country" - SOLD
- 1966 C10 "Faded Glory" - SOLD
- 1964 Pontiac Bagged Bonneville - SOLD
- Lincoln Continental - SOLD
- 1966 "Ole Black Betty" - SOLD
- 1987 BMW 325i Conv e30 - SOLD
- 2016 AfterHours "Coke Tracker" - SOLD
- 1949 SEMA "OGMC" Truck - SOLD
- "El Rey" Custom Built Bike - SOLD
- 1971 Chevy C10- "Old Country" - SOLD
- 1966 C10 "Bloody Mary" - Sold
- "LS Camino" - LS SWAP For Sale
- 1930 Ford Rat Rod "Outlawed" - For Sale
- 1923 Ford Model T Rat Rod - For Sale
1953 Feel The Teal - SOLD
If you don't like to be the center of attention, this isn't the truck for you. This truck has tons of attitude and just has the right look. Everything about it is spot on! Dont let the patina fool you! There is nothing old or rusty about this LS powered 53 Chevy. It isn't like any other truck on the market. This isn't an s10 frame swapped, half ass, backyard built rusty pieced together, rattle canned patina'd, "rat rod" pickup. This is a no expense spared full frame off build, with new everything. It was built with all quality parts and was done right! Tons of money spent on this one. It has had all the right things done to make it not just look as good as it does, but to drive and perform as well!
The interior of the truck is all brand new and really sets the truck off. The seats, door panels, carpet, headliner are new. A new 59 Impala styled steering was custom painted to match and it bolted to a tilt column. All the trim and stainless on the dash is new. New knobs, switches, glovebox, latch, shifter, ect all all new. The window chrome window cranks and door handles are new as well. The window regulators are also new. The the interior screw and hardware are stainless. It has a new Vintage Air heat and defrost setup. It has a Newport engineering modern styled wiper setup.
The Dakota Digital VHX gauges look killer in the dash and monitor 1/4 mile time, top speed, ect. They have integrated turn signal indicators, high beam indicators, and check engine light. These are by far the best gauges on the market!
This truck has a modern Fuel injected drive train that make it run and drive like a new one. The motor is a complete pull out 5.3 LS from a 2002 tahoe with only 33,000 miles on it. It has a new wiring harness. It fuel injected and has an In-tank pump setup with the tank mounted under the bed. The motor runs very smooth and has tons of power. This truck will light the tires up at 50 miles an hour and is scary fast. It has a fresh TH350 automatic that has been completely gone through and is all new. It shifts perfectly. It has a late model GM rear end and is geared just right. This is a very tight and smooth running truck. The low mileage motor is nice and quiet, not like a lot of gm LS based engines that get noisy with mileage. The motor doesn't leak, smoke, or do anything out of the ordinary. It has an aluminum radiator with an electric fan.
Like everything else on this truck, nothing was skimped with the chassis. It was all professionally done and tig welded. It has a No Limit Engineering Air glide front end. Most Air Ride IFS kits are really coil spring kits modified to use an air bag, not the Air Glide. These setups are specifically designed for air ride and No Limit Engineerings "smart Spindle". It is a Mustang II based IFS kit, with shim-style alignment, built in upper and lower shock mounts, bump stops, and airbag mounts. This is not a cheap setup and uses quality parts.
The rear has been step notched and 4 linked.
The truck is lays out flat on the pavement. It is setup to roll low! It will ride 2 inches off the ground on the highway with enough psi in the bags to have a nice ride quality and some travel.
The truck has power rack and pinion steering and steers and handles great!
The truck has a fully adjustable Accuair suspension. The Air Ride components are all new as well and are mounted under the bed floor.
The bed floor of this truck looks amazing, the pictures do it no justice. It is Maple, that has been professionally finished by a woodworker. It has many coats of varnish and has been sanded and polished in between coats giving it a mirror finish. Lots of time and money in the bed floor alone. It has polished and anodized aluminum "speedbump" series bed strips from Bedwoodandparts.com
All the glass in the truck has been replaced. All the window seals, door seals, window felts etc. are new.
Every piece of chrome or stainless on the exterior of the truck is new, including the grill, hood emblem, front and rear bumpers, wiper arms, wiper bezels, windshield divider, mirror, door handles, side emblems, tailgate chains, taillight rings, headlight rings, and hood center molding.
This truck is extremely solid and all the metal work needed was done and done correctly. Very little filler at all. It has had a new complete floor, new cab corners, and new cab mounts.
The paint on this truck is amazing and is extremely realistic. It was done with DuPont products and was done the correct way. The truck was shot in base coat, then all the Patina was done by a professional air brush artist, and finished with a matte clear. The firewall, dash, and wheels were done in the same base, but finished in gloss clear. The finish is very easy to maintain. No buffing, polishing, or waxing to worry about.
The truck has 4 wheel power disc brakes, with 11" rotors in the front and 10" in the rear. It has a new booster, and a Willwood dual reservoir master cylinder.
This truck sounds great! It has Headman shorty headers and Borla Exhaust. It nice and mellow at idle but sound mean when you open it up. It has a modern sound and is very smooth, not cackely or poppy at all.