- Original California truck.
- All exterior original sheet metal and paint.
- Patina everywhere.
- Interior cab had a respray at one point to clean up the dash area....still green.
- Driver’s side cab corner has a small hole in the bottom but it never bothered me. Passenger side okay.
- Body has plenty of dings and dents.....i.e. character.
- Inside engine bay firewall is sprayed satin black and all holes filled for a cleaner look.
- Interior Firewall and floor all done with Dynamat to quiet down noise and keep out heat.
- Raised Wood Bed Framework (to make space for Air ride setup)
- mini-tubbed below wood frame to fit wider wheels if desired.
- Fuel Injected 5.3 LS1 out of a 2008 Silverado.
- Transmission is a 4 speed, Electronic 4L60E freshly re-built out of a 2008 Chevy Silverado as well.
- Engine has headers but otherwise stock.
- Exhaust is wrapped under truck (keeps heat out)
- New Drive-shaft.
- New Trans Cross member
- External Trans Cooler
- 10 bolt Chevy rear end with modest gearing (cruises nice at low RPM's at 90 MPH).
- Rear end is narrowed about 4" to fit wider wheels if desired....currency running 2" spacers.
- 16 Gallon Aluminum Fuel Tank between the frame-rails at the rear.
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes (disks front, drums rear)
Suspension (all suspension work done by Yaril Quintana @ Yaril's Customs):
- Truck retains most of its original frame aside from front clip & C-Notch
- Full Accuair e-level Air Management System with dual Viair Air Compressors.
- Air Bags on all 4 corners and lays frame.
- Mustang II front clip, welded, boxed and gusseted.
- C-Notch Rear, fully welded and notched.
- 2-link rear end.
- New original style Headliner and bow
- New original interior sun visors
- New Yellow Top Optima Battery
- New Kick panels
- Bench Seat out of a 73-87 Chevy truck, raised and newly reupholster
- New window and door seals
- No cracks in any of the windows.
- One piece, power windows with stealth crank handle switches (both sides)
- Fire wall Cowl vent works as it should with new seal.
- New Stained and sealed White Pine wood bed planks and stainless bolds mounted on custom frame with gas struts.
- New Chevy wheels powder coated satin black 7” wide
- New Coker American Classic 3” wide whitewall radial tires
- New Chrome metal spider caps
- Custom pin striping.
TEL # 786-475-3114
SOCIAL MEDIA: @coreyb_studios